Life is busy, busy, right?! And, today is Valentine’s Day…and you don’t have anything yet…YIKES!
Have no fear, because Tanya Costigan Events is here to save your day.
Here are 5 last minute Valentine’s Day gift ideas for you:
- Cupcakes from fabulous local cupcakeries. In the western Massachusetts area, there are shops you can walk into and pick up some yummy and beautifully decorated cupcakes to bring home to your significant other.My favorites in the area are:
Other options that are not walk-in-ready shops, but may be able to whip up something for you are:
(Photo – Pete’s Sweets)
- Jewelry is always a win. There are many jewelry stores that carry beautiful, ready-to-wear pieces, like earrings and bracelets.
- Take a ride and find a quiet coffee shop. Get butterflies like it was the first date.
- Buy a gift certificate for a spa day! My favorite local spa is SkinCatering
in Springfield MA…so easy, right inside Tower Square.
Right off the highway + parking garage + validated parking = YAY!They even have their own skincare line for men and women. You don’t even have to leave your desk…because they have online booking options and purchasing options! Sweet!
- Put some music on, pour some wine, slow dance in your living room and order in.
Now that you are fully informed and your day is fully saved…you’re welcome..
Now, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?